Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hydraluron Review


After reading about this product on Caroline Hirons blog I went straight out and bought this in the hope that it would be the answer to my skins prayers. My skin is very dehydrated so I figured this would definitely help to re-hydrate it and hopefully add some plumpness to my skin.

I saw so many people commenting on how they saw results from using this product almost straight away, so I was disappointed when I didn't see any to begin with. But I persevered with it, knowing that everyones skin is different, however I just didn't seem to be noticing any difference with my skin.

For Christmas I received another serum by REN and decided to stop using this serum in favour of my new serum to see if that worked any better. I noticed my skin gradually looking more and more dehydrated, so I decided to use both Hydraluron AND my new serum to see how that worked, and Im so much happier this second time around.
I apply this serum after cleansing, followed by my REN Radiance Perfection serum, and I then apply my moisturiser on top.

I've realised that Hydraluron had actually been working for me all along, it's just that the improvement was so gradual that I didn't notice it. I've noticed as well that, if I have the odd lazy day where I use face wipes instead of a cleanser, that my skin doesn't seem to suffer as much as it usually would.

All in all I'm really happy with this little tube, and I'm so glad I gave it another chance. It has lasted me a while too, so I don't mind its price tag. When it does eventually become summer I will most likely just use just the Hydraluron alone before my moisturiser, but with the cold harsh weather as it is at the moment the added moisture can't hurt!

Have you tried this serum? I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.