Wednesday 8 June 2011

Lush's Buffy Body Butter Review


I absolutely LOVE Lush's Buffy!

Not only is it supposed to give you soft skin, but it's also supposed to diminish the look of cellulite.

I personally don't use it the way your advised:
I've been told to apply the bar onto wet skin, away from the shower, and then once it's applied you hop back in the shower and rinse it off.

I've tried it this way and, it sounds strange, but I really didn't like the smell of it, or the way it felt.

Personally THIS is the way I like to use it:
I use it like a bar of soap under the running water of the shower, or in the bath. The smell is AMAZING, and my skin ends up feeling so soft afterwards.

There are tiny granules that exfoliate your skin, whilst oils and butters moisturise your skin.

You can feel a thin balmy layer of the product on your skin afterwards, which you personally may not like, but for me I love it. But its not the kind of residue you get from body lotions that don't dry properly.
To me it feels more like a nice protective layer.

I don't use this every shower, but this is my Go To product for a pampering session before a big event/night out.

How have you guys found Buffy? 
Or do you have a favourite body butter that you think works better?


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.