Friday 27 May 2011

Quick Catch Up

First of all Welcome to my new followers, and new visitors to my blog! I got an overwhelming amount of visitors to my Ultrabalm post, and I'm so grateful!



I am so sorry I havent posted in so long, I have MANY half written posts, and many more planned for the future!
I'm currently stuck writing my Fashion Dissertation, BUT I will be done late on tuesday, so from then onwards I am all yours! :)

I prefer to take my time over my posts, to make sure I've covered all that I wanted to, but in the meantime you can find me on:
Twitter: @BlueButterfly3o

I have really missed blogging, and will be back as soon as I can with more posts!
(Also you may have noticed I still have no youtube videos.....I chickened out! Maybe in the future. I hope so!)



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.