Friday 23 March 2012

Blogsale

It took a while, but I've finally posted my blogsale, which you can find along the tabs above, or by clicking the image below.

UPDATE - PRICE REDUCTIONS ACROSS A LOT OF THE ITEMS
Open to offers if you think the prices are too high


Products range from haircare to skincare and cosmetics. I want to add clothes to it too, but I'll do that another time. So for now it's just beauty based.

Brands listed include Lush, Benefit, Dior, Lancome and Estee Lauder, as well as high street brands.
So do check it out! Anything that doesn't sell I'll either be putting on eBay, or donating to Give and Makeup.

If you see anything you want, just leave a comment at the bottom of the blogsale page, and make sure you leave an email address for me to contact you on.

I only take payments through paypal.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.