Sunday 10 July 2011

iFabbo Goodybag

I promised an upclose look inside the goody bag* I received from the iFabbo Event, and here it is!


Clockwise from top left: Rocktails new Frozen Cocktails, Elegant Touch False Nails, Eyelure False lashes (107 & 080), Colbert MD Eye Cream, Witch Cleansin Wipes & Blemish Stick

Paul & Joe leaflet with full-sized Paul & Joe Eyeshadow below, Murad product Guide with product samples: Pomegranate Lip Protector, Acne Cleanser, Acne & Wrinkle Solution & Anti-ageing Moisturiser

Left: Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo (002) Swatches. Right: Make Up Store Eyeshadow (Boheme)

Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Fairy Cake

Beautisol Body Self Tanner with Gloves & Instructions
We were truly spoilt in our goody bags, with so many different brands and products to try. 
As I get to know these products I will slowly start reviewing them. 

On first impressions I love the Make Up Store Eyeshadow, and can't wait to try out the self tanner!
I am of course looking forwards to trying everything else out too! 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.