Thursday 7 July 2011

Sigma E25 Blending Brush

When I got back from my travels I arrived to find this lovely delivery from Sigma!*


First Impressions:
The brush came safely packaged with a card from sigma, and arrived in perfect condition.

This travel-sized blending brush was so soft, even before washing.

The only downside from my first look was that it's a little larger than I'm used to - I have quite small features so am usually put off by larger brushes. But this brush blends beautifully and, despite my previous reservations, the size was no problem at all!

Brush Size comparison next to my eye 
Wash Test:
After washing the brush for the first time I was pleasantly surprised. There was virtually no shedding (only one or two hairs) which is a huge plus!

Final Verdict:
As I love my eye makeup, my favourite type of brush is a Blending Brush. As a result I've tried a lot and know what works for me and what doesn't.

As blending brushes go this one ranks highly in my eyes. It's very good quality and the bristles are quite dense.
I really like the shape of it too as it makes it easy to tailor it to your needs. I found it easy to use it to blend both large and more specific areas.
Despite its softness, my usual blending brush is still softer, though it may soften more with use. -Though it's still really soft, I'm just being picky!

I'm quite sentimental with my makeup brushes so, although this wont completely replace my favourite blending brush, it has definitely become joint favourite with it.

It does, however, have the advantage of being travel sized, so I'm able use it more easily on my travels.

I definitely recommend this brush, and full sized this retails at $9 (approx £5.63)

Note: I am affiliated with Sigma, but all views are 100% honest and my own.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.