Friday 9 September 2011

Adapting my Foundation for A/W

It's just a quick tip today!
-You may have seen my previous post on my favourite foundation: mineral foundation. I thought I'd share with you another way this can be used.

Recently, due to changes in the weather, I've noticed my skin has become a little dryer than usual. So to help my foundation sit better (and to give it a bit more moisture) I've changed it from a powder foundation, into a liquid foundation/tinted moisturiser:

Mix the foundation with a little of your favourite moisturiser.
Feel free to add more of either product as you mix the two together.
Once mixed together to your desired consistency, it's ready to use.
I still prefer using my foundation as a powder, so I will probably only use this method now and again to give my skin a little moisture boost. Though I know many people prefer liquid to powder, so this is an alternative way of applying mineral foundations.


SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I have not tried the Lush face cream, so you like it?

    Voe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do. I usually find it hard to find a moisturiser. I like ones that moisturise but not be too thick or greasy. This ones had perfect balance throughout summer, and it's lasted me since April. Though they're a bit pricey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitie (Naturalla Beauty)9 September 2011 at 15:24

    Great idea :) Sometimes I find mineral foundation a bit drying...I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love it!
    What camara do you use? It is really good :)
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I hope this helps :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you. I've been wanting a decent camera for ages. These are all just taken with my iphone, and then I use photoscape just to make the lighting normal x

    ReplyDelete

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.