Sunday 8 January 2012

Christmas Round Up


I know this is a little late, but I thought I'd share with you a few things I got for Christmas:

1. Bella Pierre Mineral Eyeshadows: You may know my love of Bella Pierre mineral makeup, so I was so happy to receive 3 of their eye shadow gift sets for christmas! I haven't had a chance to test them out properly yet, but I will be doing a review of these soon.

2. Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver: I have been lusting after this for months now, and I'm so happy I finally own one! I've used it once so far, and absolutely love it! Definitely expect a review of this soon!

3. OCC Lip Tar Mixing Palette: I've been looking for an empty lip palette for a while now, so I'm really happy I got this. Its perfect for mixing together Sleek Pout Paints, of for storing the lipsticks I save/make with my japonesque kit...

4. Japonesque Lipstick Palette Kit: I love the idea of this. You can rescue a lipstick, melt one down into a pan/empty palette or mix 2 lipsticks together to make a new colour. I can't wait to play around with this!

5. MAC Lipstick, "Up The Amp": I've been wanting to try this colour for a while now. I play it too safe with lip colours, and the only thing that stopped my buying it was how bold it is. But I love it!

6. Viktor & Rolf, "Eau Mega" Eau de Parfum: My boyfriend gave this to me with the words "You smelled this before and you hated it" lol. But when I smelled it this time round I actually really liked it. I don't remember hating it, but apparently I did! It was a bit of a weird risk to take, but I'm glad he did. Plus the way you spray it is amazing!

7. "Really Useful" Hobby Box: I saw this on a blog (I'm sorry I can't remember who's it was), but they were using this to store their jewellery. I thought this was an amazing idea as I always forget what I have in an ordinary jewellery box. Plus I run out of space quick. No chance of that with this though!

8. Smoothie Maker: My boyfriends family bought me this, and I'm so grateful they did. 2012 is all about getting healthy for me, and making my own fresh smoothies is a good way to go! Though I wouldn't recommend the smoothie I'm making in the photo - it was pretty awful!

9. Zumba: I have been wanting to try zumba for so long, but didn't really have the confidence to attend a class on my own, so this it the perfect present for me! I've already completed my beginners week, and am now about to start a 10 toning programme. So far I'm absolutely loving it, and can feel it pushing my fitness (or lack of it).

10. Speed Rope: You can kind of see a theme here. As part of my health kick, my boyfriend got me this speed skipping rope. Still haven't got round to using it yet, but that will definitely change soon.

11. Ikea Pepparkaka Hus: I love the ginger thins in Ikea, and my boyfriend bought me a ginger thin house. The roof kept falling off, so in the photo I may be holding it on. But no one needs to know ;)

I've loved looking through peoples Christmas posts, so feel free to link me to more.
I hope you all had a good Christmas and new year!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.