Thursday 19 January 2012

Purple Passion NOTD


I usually wear quite muted colours or nudes on my nails, but I thought I'd change it up and go a bit brighter today!

I figured I'd try Estée Lauder's 'Pure Colour' nail polish in shade Purple Passion. This is the first time I've worn it, and it really is weird wearing a bright colour for once.
Personally though I wouldn't really call this purple. It's more of a hot pink/fuchsia. Nonetheless I still love it!

I can see myself wearing this a lot more during the spring and summer months, as I think it would look really nice with a tan. (Not that anything's wrong with the fake kind - I just keep forgetting to apply it!)


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour, I have a few similar but not quite the same! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceeharvey Serendipity20 January 2012 at 13:10

    great colour!
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

@ Beauty Not Just Skin Deep.